Writing coaches are here for your convenience and are independent of A Book's Mind
Bonnie Lee Lewis, known web-wide as THE VIRTUAL SCRIBE (thevirtualscribe.com), is a literary consultant who can help put your words to work for you, every step of the way. She serves as a writing coach and author’s advocate throughout the publishing process. Look to her for:
- Manuscript review/evaluation (objective perspective and suggestions)
- Editing services (Chicago Manual Style—preferred by publishers)
- Pitching your manuscript to publishers (query letters, book proposals, submitting for reviews)
- Post-publishing publicity/marketing (creating a plan to optimize book sales & exposure)
- Ghostwriting, news copy, feature writing, marketing copy, packaging, social marketing, and more
Bonnie Lee Lewis is a seasoned writer and editor with more than 35 years in the business. She’ll start with with you at ground zero—or wherever you’re at—and help you take all the necessary steps to launch your success.
With more than 40 years of ministry and writing experience, Jim Buchan has a passion to equip Christian writers for greater impact. He has been an attorney, a pastor, a church consultant, a conference speaker, a literary agent, and the managing editor of Ministries Today, Inspiration, and The Morning Star Journal.
Jim’s articles have appeared in more than 50 publications worldwide, and he has written several books, including Walking the Leadership Highwayâ€”Without Becoming Roadkill!, Apostolic Evangelism, Taking Your Church’s Vital Signs, and So, You Want to Be a Best-Selling Author? His books and teaching ministry have been endorsed by noted leaders such as T.D. Jakes, Jack Hayford, Edwin Louis Cole, Mike Bickle, Doug Stringer, Rick Joyner, and C. Peter Wagner.
We offer three Publishing Packages for your book.